Pages

My occasional thoughts about the damn addictive contest, which usually come around the sacred month of May.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Efter regn kommer solsken

Free-translation from Swedish: Sun always shines after the rain

This week has been quite busy and emotionally-hard for me. But as a compensation and a treat for the upcoming weekend, a lot of nice things happened today. So these were the little rays of sunshine in my day:

1. After I was forced to live without a mobile phone (or with a very basic one) for about two months, my Blackberry has finally came back from the lab and is now ready to use again! While it was gone, I didn't miss all its advanced functions at all, apart from one: the ringtones!!!! Now I can finally do what I've been dreaming about for the whole Eurovision season - listen to Euphoria every time someone is calling me. I was so excited that I made now a whole bunch of nice ESC and Melodifestivalen-related ringtones ("Stormande hav" by Timotej, "Het" by Timotej, "Det går för långsamt" by Mimi Oh and many many others...)

2. I got a good feedback at work. I work as a visual merchandising trainee at H&M - we design the various departments, place clothes, dress the dolls, etc. Today we had an internal inspection - our store manager surveyed the way everyone constructed their department and gave us critique. He really loved my departments and said that I did a good work. These words cannot be taken forgranted because usually there is a lot of negative notes, especially of you're new - and I'm in this role less than a month. It really made me happy and gave me more motivation. I think that I'm gonna go for the weekend to Haifa (where my parents live) and on my way stop at the local H&M store, in order to be inspired and get new ideas.  

3. A stupid thing but still - Today I discovered that we have a whole stock of Loreen-like wigs at work for the mannequins. It has very long dark hair and long bangs, just like the divine original. I think I'm gonna use it on the dolls for the one-after-next campign and also make them as Loreenish as possible! 

4. My new two roomies on the appartment seem very nice!
Hope this weekend is gonna continue as nice as it started! Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment